Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: BB Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

BB Torch boots up but switches off to red flashing light upon software verifying.

I'm writing this on behalf on someone.

I suspected that his BB has an OS issue. I hv tried to reload d app mgr on da comp but there ain't even a C drive to get to da Application Loader - it won't even connect to da comp. So re-installing or reverting back to d old OS is out of da question.

Then I tried pressing on da call end button while putting da batt back on... and alternately pressing da call & end button to boot it up again as suggested on troubleshooting sites but still da red light slowly flashes. I learnt that this issue could be well due to too many running apps on his mobile (for eg. tweets n whatnot set to update every few minutes). What can be done about this & what could be the main prob that led to this? Pls help Smiley Sad . It only started up once this morning, now it won't at all.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: BB Torch boots up but switches off to red flashing light upon software verifying.

can the BlackBerry boot now?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: