Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

Re: BB Wireless Headset HS-700 pairing problem.

I finally got my hs700 in pairing mode but when my phone asked for the pin number, I put in 0000 and got no further it kept coming back and asking for pin number. Any suggestions?

Hope

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

when you enter in 0000 there is a place to check off to remember it or allow it. if that is not done it will ask you for the number when you want to use it

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: att

i've moved up and down and don't any boxes to check, so what else?

Hope

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

you have to select it upon paring, there might be a setting in bluetooth settings but I usually just pair it again if I forget to set it.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

im having a pairing problem also , but its a little more than that , I opened my new bb hs 700 this morning fully chargear ed it and paired it to my bb9700 fell asleep woke up wanted to use the headset ,i noticed it was till paried but when i made a call no sound frm the headset frm then im not even hear the prompts. I hve never had this problem b4 as i hve been using one since last year , i gve a friend of mine the one i was using last night as he loved it so much and i had another one stored which i popped out this morning ,  now it wont work , i deleted it but i'm not getting a prompt to pair it or anything can anyone help PLS!!!........... I got the headset to pair with my phone again but not hearinghearing the prompts  or  from speakers. Any help anyone    

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Airtel Tanzania

Guys i have been dying with this problem since February 2013. I brought this HS-700 and at first i didnt follow instructions. Now after reading this forum i presed the volume button and it asked for a command and i said Options but it continues saying i didnt hear your comand. Please any one who can help please. I spent almost this day for it, reading a lot on internet but i cant,, help please

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

The headset is paired properly to your device?

Make sure you are not in a noisy area.

Try repeating a bit slower.

I see you are in Tanzania. If the device is setup for English is it possible you have an accent that the device is unable to understand?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Let me try and i will give you feedback

Thanks very very much, it worked. I was in a noisy area
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Excellent!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!