Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bb 9530
My Carrier: movistar
Accepted Solution

BB app world server is not responding

Since today im getting that message when i try to access my apps, and i dont know whats wrong!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BB app world server is not responding

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Please provide the exact and complete error message...I don't find anything with that exact syntax. Also, when exactly do you get that message? I can't quite tell for sure from what you've posted.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

when i enter app world i get the response " BB App World is having trouble conecting to the BB App world server. Verify your network connections and try again."  I didnt get that response before and i didnt change anything.  

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

[ Edited ]

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB20031 "BlackBerry AppWorld is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry AppWorld server. Verify your network connections and try again" appears when BlackBerry App World is started

Hopefully it contains something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

thank you!! , i dont know how but i updated the latest app world and now i dont have the problem anymore!!

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ROGERS

Is this issue happening again? I have tried to go into Blackberry World of the last hour this morning and it say Loading (never seen that before in 7 months) Always loads instantaneously. Then after a minute and error message comes up saying "There is and issue with Blackberry World. Blackberry World must now close"

any ideas??

Hall of Famer III

GK16 wrote:

Is this issue happening again? I have tried to go into Blackberry World of the last hour this morning and it say Loading (never seen that before in 7 months) Always loads instantaneously. Then after a minute and error message comes up saying "There is and issue with Blackberry World. Blackberry World must now close"

any ideas??

Hello,

For me, just now, no issues. Went in, found an update, updated, etc. No problems at all for me. So that must mean it's something more localized to you...if it continues, and none of the posted remedies are of any value, then you'd want to ring up Rogers for formal support and potential escalation to BlackBerry.

Good luck!