Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: idk

BB bold 9700 yt vids problem

Hello guys, I have a problem with my Blackberry Bold 9700. I am using WiFi and I have no problems with watching videos on sites like tubidy etc. But I have a problem with Youtube videos (on www.m.youtube.com). Every time that I try to watch a video on yt, it wont stop loading and after 5 seconds I get a error message something like: Wireless connection is broken. Try again. And if I try it again I get the same message. Please help me. Dzmo
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: BB bold 9700 yt vids problem

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

try

Open the browser > Menu key > options > scroll down to the bottom to clear the browser cache.

Then do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot.

Then try the youtube again.

VIA |

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/youtube-bad-quality/m-p/2103427/highlight/tr...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: idk

Re: BB bold 9700 yt vids problem

josuefunes thank you for your reaction. I did what you said (I deleted all the cache, and than I took the battery out while my phone was powered ON. But it did not help. What can I do now, please I need help.