Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9320
My Carrier: Mobilicity Canada

BB protect works but doesn't show the location

Hello I have installed BB Protect on my 9320. I have also switched on the GPS and the Wifi too. Enabled the Protect too. But when I log on to BB account, it doesn't show me the location of the device. It says unable to track the location. But everything shows fine in the Protect account on my laptop, like I can even see the current correct battery amount. So it means the device does connect with the account but why does it not show the location. What else can I do. I really need it to be working.

Please help. I will be very very very grateful to you. P.S.: I am with Mobilicity in Canada and the phone was purchased from Mobilicity too. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: BB protect works but doesn't show the location

Hi and welcome to the forums

Try the steps listed in the article below and see if you can resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB31273 Unable to view the location of the device from the BlackBerry Protect website

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter