Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bb torch 9800
My Carrier: at&t
Accepted Solution

BB torch : call cuts after every 1 hour with the message error : outgoing calls barred(CC 8) ...plz help

My BB torch , cuts its call after every 1 hour with the message error : outgoing calls barred(CC 8) . calls barring is not active, is it from the netwrk ......?????

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: BB torch : call cuts after every 1 hour with the message error : outgoing calls barred(CC 8) ...plz help

Hey pemba,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

I would first check to see if you're using the latest software from your network service provider.  Go to www.blackberry.com/update or open BlackBerry Desktop Software.  If the software is up to date, I would check with your network service provider for further investigation.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: BB torch : call cuts after every 1 hour with the message error : outgoing calls barred(CC 8) ...plz help

Hi Pumba, 

first i want ask you, did you buy this phone BNIB ( brand new in Box ) or you buy second ? because i think your phone has been set for limitied call about 1 hour. 

or second problems is your software phone is have problem, better you download new software phone and don`t forget to back up all your information first.

-good luck-