Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

BB8320 Bluetooth problem

When I connect to any Bluetooth device (Car kit, head set) I am unable to hear any thing from the device. The phone and the device pair OK but it is as if no sound is transmitted by the BB, Tried messing with as many setting as I can but still no good. Can any one help?

My Device: Not Specified

Re: BB8320 Bluetooth problem

Not a common problem that I have seen before. However, I would suspect one of two things:

1. Software issue preventing the transmission of the signal to the bluetooth device. I would suggest contacting the service provide and seek assistance in updating or reloading the software on your device to see if this would resolve. We may commonly refer to this as conducting a master reset on the phone. Be sure to back it up first.

2. The bluetooth just may be faulty on the device and the device may need to be replaced. Your service provide should be able to provide assistance in troubleshooting this concern to ensure the proper steps in taking care of this.

Again, not an issue I have encountered before.