Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9380
My Carrier: Vodafone

BB9380 "Your browe has been blocked"

Hi, i have a BB9380, all of sudden i was not able to send txt and browse intnernet. It does not have the normal message app appearing after press write a message, it shows "Your txt has been blocked" it only can send txt via email and facebook. In addition, it does not let me browe internet any more, it says "Your brower has been blocked". I went to Firewall option and found that Block incoming messages is Ticked, but i dont think this should make a difference because it is blocking incoming not outgoing. Strange thing is that i can not untick it after a restore. I restored it twice, but nothing has been changed. Can anyone help me to understand how to resolve this issue? thanks

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BB9380 "Your browe has been blocked"

Hello eternitymax

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

As a first step you should contact your carrier to know about the issue i;e if you have enough balance in your account or there are certain restrictions.

Secondly are you able to use your browser in the past and, Is it a used or a work phone ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.