08-15-2014 12:34 AM
hello Guys,,, just an hour ago my bb9900 saying jvm error then the screen upper side turns into white then suddenly it shutdown and it keeps on rebooting and rebooting and the led is RED...
can you guys hel me with this problems,,,, i love this phone so much... so please help me .... i dont know what to do
GOB bless us all .. ^_^
08-16-2014 10:27 AM
JVM errors almost always also display an error code number...and that number means quite a lot for what went wrong and how to recover. But, given the rest of your description, this is what I suggest:
The simplest way is to, on a PC (you cannot do this on MAC):
1) Make sure you have a current and complete backup of your BB...you can find complete instructions via the link in my auto-sig below. (Given your description, this is likely moot...hopefully you have a recent backup)
2) Uninstall, from your PC, any BB OS packages
3) Make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
4) Download and install, to your PC, the BB OS package you desire:
5) Delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
Now, with that preparation done, use these tricks. If any suggest an update website or any other method, substitute please LOADER.EXE, which will be located on your PC at or nearby where you found and deleted VENDOR.XML:
Good luck and let us know!