Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: none

BBCurve8520 : "Reload Software 552" URGENT!!! I need help now...

I 'm using BB curve 8520 now. Recently, I installed a couple of applications through BB App software on my device. I reboot my device after downloading apps but while restarting my device it stuck on "reload software 552" in the white screen. I removed and put it back my battery, same thing goes on. I don't know what to do. so, i tried to find solutions on google. i have tried application loader but it says "Desktop loader is unable to connect the device. you may need to enter the password on the device"  after the status shown 100%. I don't even have a password on my device. I'm so confuse about what is happening to my device. I cant backup my data through BB desktop software because it says my device is disconnected (I'm still connecting my device with USB) no matter how many times i click on Retry, it says unable to connect the device. My Problem is how to connect my bb with my pc (even though i had connected my device with USB, it didnt seem to work) and how to solve the "reload software 552" (Really need help DSmiley Happy.  Anyone could help me to solve this problem? Thanks. Smiley Sad

New Contributor
My Carrier: none

Re: BBCurve8520 : "Reload Software 552" URGENT!!! I need help now...

Additional Information:

Error! Unable to connect device.

Thats what it says whenever i try to connect my bb.

I cant connect my device.  Smiley Sad Help...

Visitor
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

BBerryCurve8520 wrote:

Additional Information:

Error! Unable to connect device.

Thats what it says whenever i try to connect my bb.

I cant connect my device.  Smiley Sad Help...

I have the same problem, last night I rebooted my curve and when it restarted it kept showing :reloadsoftware:552

I've updated desktop manager but I still cannot do anything with my bb because I isn't recognized by desktop manager. Every time I get the warning shown above. I have downloaded the latest device software from blackberry.com but I cannot run this program..

Can anyone help me?

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry curve 8250
My Carrier: orange

i'm having the same problem...now after 5 hours of trying i'm having to buy a whole new phone...and i'm changing manafacture due to not having this phone for more then nine months...not happy!!!