Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

BBDM deletes iCal [in its entirety]

I downloaded the BB desktop manager onto an iMac 10.5.8 - installed fine.

Ran the first sync fine.

But since then have had odd behaviors.  I've never been pleased with prior 3rd party software.

The last sync wanted to COMPLETELY overwrite everything from my BB storm 9530 [verizon] onto the iMac.  In the past, I have forced the syncs to overwrite the data on the BB such that the data on both should be the same.  But with the next sync - BBDM wants to delete the iCal - at other times in the past it just wants to alter some of the dates [?for what purpose, I can't really tell on the sync alert].

Any help would be appreciated.  I've searched thru this forum, I've looked elsewhere, but not done the needle in a haystack/google search.

I have to echo others sentiments.  Frustrating.  It seems like RIM is close to making a machine that is reasonable, but the 2 that I've received thru my work would've pushed me to the iPhone long ago if I'd been paying for them myself especially combined with their Mac interconnectivity.