Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: orange

BBM 7 problem with blackberry 9320

I have a porblem with the new update for BBM 7 it says its unavaliable for the blackberry 9320 could anyone help me please 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM 7 problem with blackberry 9320

Hi tomlloyd20

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

From where you trying to download BBM7 ? Can you try this from your BlackBerry Browser www.blackberry.com/bbm .

Before that Uninstall any pervious BBM  from Options > Device > Application Management > Delete it from there then perform a battery pull restart.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Super Contributor
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Your device is support.. But also confirm whether your country is supported by visiting below;

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729/

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Contributor

i tried to download it from the app store on my phone i uninstall the application and pulled the battery out and put it back in then i tried to rein-stall the app but it come up with unavailable with this device
Elite II

tomlloyd20 wrote:
i tried to download it from the app store on my phone i uninstall the application and pulled the battery out and put it back in then i tried to rein-stall the app but it come up with unavailable with this device

Hi tomlloyd20

Generally that error message on those countries where BBM7 is still not available Officially  , Can you share where are you located ? 

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor

I am in the united kingdom west midland
Elite II

tomlloyd20 wrote:
I am in the united kingdom west midland

Hi tomlloyd20

Your device as well as Country is supported, Can you try a few things like , First check your Timezone and be sure it correct  and is same as your network time, secondly Open your Browser > Press the Menu key > Options > Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data ( mark all fields ) then clear now .Then perform a Battery pull restart .

In addition you can clear your app wolrd Cache , To clear that On your device Open App World > Go to My World > Press the alt key then type RST. App World shall close . then perform another Battery pull restart .

Finally from your BlackBerry Browser browse to or click on this www.blackberry.com/bbm and try downloading it again, If possible try it over your Cellular or Mobile network. 

Contributor

ok thank you ii have re downloaded BBM and it rebooted my phone all it saying now it is associating BBM with my blackberry I.D
Elite II

tomlloyd20 wrote:
ok thank you ii have re downloaded BBM and it rebooted my phone all it saying now it is associating BBM with my blackberry I.D

Hi tomlloyd20

Its good to know that you are able to download BBM7, it might take sometime to associate with your BlackBerry ID .Good Luck.

Contributor

ok i will leave it to carry on thanks again