03-16-2012 05:40 PM
Hi, can someone please explain to me why my BBM display picture WILL NOT update on my contacts handsets? It shows it changed on my phone but will not change on my contacts phones. have tried just a about everything.
1. Re-register host routing tables
2. Had my carrier Cell C resend my service books
3. Hard reboot (duuh) first thing
4. Upgraded my BBM
5. Downgraded my BBM
6. Upgraded to Beta 6.2
7. I do NOT have more than 100 contacts, I have 51
8. My carrier Cell C updated my PIN on their BIS server
9. Deselected link bbm contatcs picture with contact pictures
10. WAITED and been paitent for 31 days now
11. Upgraded and Downgraded my phone software
If anyone has any solution... Ie. RIM!!! please respond and fix this issue since my carrier has faild!
03-19-2012 11:53 AM
03-20-2012 02:31 AM - edited 03-20-2012 02:42 AM
I had numerous phone calls to my carrier regarding this # up..... After a month of them and posting on BB support sites, forums and no response form RIM or BB, I did a security wipe, backed up my phone, wiped it and restored it. NOW ITS WORKING!!!
03-24-2012 09:40 AM
03-09-2013 07:20 AM
Mail was making its rounds to broadcast a number or this would happen. Unfortunately I've broadcasted to all my contacts to be safe and deleted the number. Contact RIM
RIM does NOT and has NEVER sent out broadcast messages to anyone instructing them to do something "or all your BBM contacts will freeze" or anything to that extent. Never.
Ignore those messages. The people sending those messages to you are laughing heartily.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code