Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9850 Torch
My Carrier: MTC Namibia

BBM Music for which phone

I had a BlackBerry 9700, 9300, 9850, 9800 and still none of them supports BBM music, so now which phones can support it? Other then Z10 or Q10 etc
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: BBM Music for which phone

Hi!

Correct me if I'm wrong. But I think 'BBM Music' has been shut down by BlackBerry®
Early this year. In short, this app/service is no longer available. So I'm not sure what are you referring to.

http://www.zdnet.com/bbm-music-is-shutting-down-on-june-2nd-wont-be-coming-to-bb10-7000013512/

Cheers! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9850 Torch
My Carrier: MTC Namibia

Ohhh so its shut down?! Too bad, I always wanted to try it. Thanks mate
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

You're welcome! Smiley Happy
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.