Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: IDEA
Accepted Solution

BBM NOT WORKING

I've downloaded Blackberry Messenger 7.0 on my mobile BB 9780 with OS 6 and country INDIA and cell provider IDEA
now I've noticed that its a beta version and it keeps asking me for a key code before i can accept the terms 
I don't have a key code nor did i know that this was a beta version so please help me downgrade to the earlier version or provide me with a key code which can help me use this service
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: BBM NOT WORKING

where did you download that beta version ?

anyway, BBM7 is not avaiable in India currently.
to reinstall BBM 6.2, read ahead:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Downloaded-applications-for/HOWTO-install-BBm-6-2-if-you-have...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: IDEA

i downloaded it from http://db.tt/qR2jb356

this was the link for os 6

these were bc'ed to me along with links for os 5 and 7 

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

ok. Remember that downloading an application from an untrusted source (even worse with an unknown source) can harm your phone. It could have been a virus that reads your SMS or steals your addressbook.

My advice is to install only applications from the AppWorld.

For the beta version, you can register the BlackBerry Beta Zone, where you could have installed BBM7 beta and benefit from a special support for that beta version.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: