Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: china unicom

Re: BBM Not Opening

Do you have a full BIS plan with your carrier? Or is it a customized package? Have you tried using Wifi?

If you do have a full data plan and have tried using wifi, i would suggest you backup your device and do a security wipe. When your device starts up enter your BBID and then try again. Make sure you back up your device....
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-mobile

I know I have 700mb of 4g and unlimited internet. You think it could be because I ran out of 4g speed?? I just tried it with wi fi and nothing.. I will be doing the security wipe.
Contributor

Still same same same..I don't understand, everyhting was working bfore, I really liked this phone.. Dissapointed in RIM, do you know where I can take the phone even if I have to pay to get it fix?

Thanks for your help
Contributor

Go to application management under options and find BBM. Click on that and then hit the menu key go to edit settings. Do any of the options say deny? If so say allow or custom.
Contributor

I did a security wipe and 2 things have change, when I click to open bbm same blue screen but now it says "retrying". And has a option that says return to setup.. On application management they all say allow or custom.
Highlighted
Contributor

Try going through the setup again.