Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9900 TBold
My Carrier: MTN

Re: BBM Not Sending Pictures but status SENT, end receiver did not receive pictures

Well, BlackBerry/RIM, whatever they choose to call themselves nowadays, have been totally mumb and dumb on the issue. Judging by their roaring fiasco to get the cross platform version out (and failure to do so), I'm not surprised. It's not the company but the quality of programmers they employ that's the issue here.

What I have found is that whilst the pics do not deliver to the recipient directly, they do post into a group that the recipient belongs to quite successfully.  This method (and WhatsApp) has been a saving grace. However, I still believe that firing the driftwood and deadwood in the development department will go a long way to resurrecting their ailing sales of products.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: BBM Not Sending Pictures but status SENT, end receiver did not receive pictures

Am Just So Irritated by It,,, Wastes hours of my Life trying to fix something that should work straight out the box..

New Contributor
My Device: 9900 TBold
My Carrier: MTN

Ditto, and contrary to the silly questions about the media card, this has nothing to do with the issue. Without media card, with media card, with empty memory, with full memory, this problem exists on the 9900 in all versions of the OS from 7.0 to the latest 7.1.xxx and only to particular recipients. A reset (bat pull) may resolve the issue temporarily. Some pics deliver and some not. never gauranteed ever. Causes loads of frustration and means we now add "did u get the pic I sent" to all chats after having sent one just to determine whether it was successful or not.