Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

BBM Not working

I am having problems with both bbm as well as if I pin someone.

When I had bbm it would show my messages delivered, but when they received it did not show me.  When they messaged back nothing came.

I have removed and readded, I have done all updates through the computer. Nothing is working.

When I invite to bbm it shows pending and when they accept it goes to pending on their screen.

When I pin someone it delivers but does not send their message back.

Help!

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BBM Not working

Start by going to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table, press the BB Menu button and select Register Now. Next go to Settings > Email Settings, press the BB Menu button and select Service Books, then resend your Service Books.

Does that work? If not, I'd suggest calling Bell and have them double check your plan settings to make sure that you're on a BlackBerry data plan.

I hope that info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

I tried those two options and it still is not working. I am on an unlimited internet plan.
Highlighted
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Unlimited internet or unlimited BlackBerry data plan? If its still not working, then its time to call your carrier, Bell, for further assistance as this may be an issue on their end.

Good luck!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!