Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry 9700 Bold
My Carrier: Sara

Re: BBM Picture wont update

I have the same problem and it really irritates me, I can see all updates from freinds, changing their pics, but none can see my new pic, i have tried to oull the battery, save it in different folders, switch off and on several times, still nothing, first only the old pic was showing, now i tried to remove the pic and then change it, they can only see no pic but can never see the new one i put, only I can see it, it has been two days now since this happened, I'm having 9700 Bold, and the ountry is UAE, pleaseeeeeeee help.

My Device: Not Specified

I am having the same problem, actually, everyone on my contact list, their photo updates to appear to each other and to me as well and my updates won't be shown to any one, my friends are local and international (in other countries) , it's like using BBM V 1.0. i'm using 9700 OS5 version 5.0.0.321 and using O2 - UK. I've had this problem for 5 days. I guess there's a preblom with the server

My Device: BOLD 9700

I am also confronting with the same device error! Its been 3 weeks since it won't update, and i also have tried to restart, to take out the battery, to reinstall the bbm and unfortunately nothing. I heard recently that this problem starts appearing when you have 100 or more contacts in you bbm list, but i have 62 so i still dont understand why this is happening. I hope the blackberry people are working on solving this issue because other wise with many more such errors people will slowly turn to iphone...

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Digicel

I have the same issue.. It started today and I'm frustrated with this.. can some one help us and tell us wht is happening or why???

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: telkomsel

I am having the same problem...

Its been 2 months and I have had enough of waiting..

I have tried the battery pull tricks in all combinations...

I have updatred my messenger..

I dont know what the problem is...

PLEASE HELP!!!

My Device: Bold 2
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi. My dp has been stuck for almost a month now. I have reinstalling it also. The only thing left to do is delete and install which I am scared to do as am afraid the contacts will go. Is there a way to downgrade the version. I am on 5.0.2.12 It is really bugging to see everyone's image change but mine
Contributor
My Device: Curve 8250
My Carrier: Virgin Media

Has anyone come up with a solution for this problem? Or is it one that corrects itself?
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: 336-5467

I have the same issue and have done everythiong in this thread with no success. It's been 3 weeks tomorrow.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve
My Carrier: 8520

My bbm picture won't change on my device. I have tried rebooting my device and still it will not work. HELP PLEASE!
New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: blackberry curve

Mine is the same I hate it no ones seeing my dp and I've got myself on bbm aswell and the dp is still not showing its starting to wind me up its been happening for 3 weeks and 5 days now and I've tried everything if anyone knows what to do could you please let me know