Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: curve
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: BBM Picture wont update

i have not had my display picture on bbm working now for 3 days it is really starting to get on my nerves i have tried everything everyday i reboot my phone i also i have pressed alt lglg on home screen cleared all my updates i have done everything trying to change it but its not working please get back to me asap!

New Contributor
My Device: bold 2
My Carrier: 08028108424

bbm disply picture change on my phone but not uploading

New Contributor

for like two weeks now my bb picture change on my phone but not upload on friends profile
New Contributor

what can i do to this problem picture not uploading on my friends profile

Visitor
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: digicel

I have the same problem!! Its frustrating. I am used to changing my dp every day and now for over 2 weeks now it wont change! I really hate bb for this!!!
Blackberry Bold 9700 v6.0.0.723. Fix it!!!!!!!!