Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330
Accepted Solution

BBM Status

Hi All, I have a Blackberry Curve. I have been adding contacts and everyone but one person will update thier Status and I will see the updated status, but not on one of my contacts. Can this be fixed? Thanks
Joe
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: BBM Status

WelcSmiley Happyme to the forums.

not sure I understand your question?  You are using blackberry messenger and you are adding people with blackberry's to your contact list...... and....

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Yes I have several contacts. When anyone updates their Status it will update one my phone, on the "Contact" List", with the exception of one contact.  Thier status does not update on my phone.  They do update one my wifes Blackberry.  I can BBM them and they can reply.  But if they revise they status to say "Traveling" it will not show up on my phone unless I go to menu and then select "Contact Info".  Do I have some sort of setting wrong for this one contact?

Thanks for replying, please help.

Joe
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I don't know. If I were you, I'd delete that contact and add him again afterwards.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion.  I think the problem has been resolved.  I had one problem contact, after deleting them and then having them add me, I was able to move them out of the Group, I then delted them as a contact, and then deleted the group. I was able to go back and add them back to my contacts.  Everything seems to be working now.

Thanks for all the help!!!

Joe
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

wSmiley Happynderful!

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: bold 9700

Hi all,

I just need your help guys plz!

My phone is bold 9700 the bbm was working perfectly I just have 13 contact!

Suddenly some contacts if they changed their status it doesn't show in my phone some of them not all. So I deleted them and re-add them again and the same problem. I downloaded the lates bbm still the same problem and now if I took the battery out and put it again no updates for all contacts they are only 13 !

So were is the problem is it from the phone or bbm or what ?