Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BB Torch8900
My Carrier: Tmobile

BBM TORCH MESSENGER ... CAN YOU HELP PLEASE.

I rebooted my new BB Torch but I lost my BBM. I had previously a BB curve which i changed to Torch. while changing it i did back up my BBM contact and it was successfully restored to my new BB Torch until i lost it from my menu. I tried to install it again and it says i already have it in my device but i cant seem to fnd it. My problem is:

If i install a new one will i be able to retrieve all my contacts since i had only backed it up 3 days ago

Is there any chance i can get my BBM that i had lost?

Please help. thanks

My Device: 9700 & 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BBM TORCH MESSENGER ... CAN YOU HELP PLEASE.

Hello.

If its saying its still installed then hit bb menu on the All screen and select show all, just in case it has disappeared.

If not you could try installing the back up again.

Did you by chance activate the back up remotely or locally feature with in BBM? If so then the minute you log back in it will start restoring your contacts anyway.

Hope that helps.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Contributor
My Device: BB Torch8900
My Carrier: Tmobile

Thank you mate. I tried downloading a new one but as soon as i hit on download it just went so fast and next minute i know i got all my contacts back on without even restoring them. Thanks