Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

BBM Text Caption

hi everyone,

i just buy brand new BlackBerry Z10 and very happy with the new BB10 OS

but after playing with BBM i very disappointed because when someone send me picture and i try to save it to my gallery, the text caption become messy

ex : my girl friend is beautifull.jpg become my%20girl%20friend%20is@20beautifull.jpg

2nd bugs is when i try to upload picture from my gallery to BBM Group, i need to write the text caption whole over again, it very annoying because in older BB device i just need small adjustment to the text caption

anyone have same problem with me can comment bellow so BlackBerry can hear our petition

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BBM Text Caption

Hi there,

I just checked on my Z10 and its saving correctly for me, so it may be an issue on your device, or it may just be the software version. If it is a software issue, it should be resolved in a future update. But just to double check, can you post your device and OS version here? You can easily get it by typing "myver" minus the quotation marks on your device.

I hope this info helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!