Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9220
My Carrier: Globe

BBM V7.0 is not responding

I updated my BB 9220 OS then after the update is complete, i try to access the BBM but suddenly its not working. How can i fix that?
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746

Re: BBM V7.0 is not responding

Hello Popoy09

When we update our phone's OS, depending on what apps are retored back to the phone, there are times that it comes with stock app versions. Go to your phone's browser and go to http://blackberry.com/bbm or visit App World and download the latest version of BBM.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue. Good luck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor

okay i'll try it now, I hope this one work.
Contributor

By the way, should I remove/uninstall first the BBM that is installed on my device?
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746

You don't need to as the download will ask you if you want to replace the existing version.

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter