Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

BBM & PIN Messaging Issues?

Ever since I got my bold 9900 two weeks ago, bbm has never worked. I've never been able to send or recieve requests - they just remain pending at both ends (my phone and my friends'). BIS connected and friends have working contracts. Have contacted o2, who haver refered me to a repair/ technical team as the gurus can see nothing wrong on my account (BB data add on, etc). PIN messaging service also comes up as a blocked service when I try to send.

Anybody got any ideas as to what is wrong? Email and everything else apart from these two things work.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM & PIN Messaging Issues?

Try resending the service books to your phone

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB15402

Once you've done that, remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2

Unfortunately already tried that too but thankyou all the same. I'm currently awaiting news from my network who have contacted blackberry themselves.
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

I know for a while, a few weeks ago, users in the U.K. were having issues with BBM.  It's since been fixed.

Keep us posted with your results.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.