Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Orange Mauritius

BBM blocked

i can't access my BBM as it is requesting a password with my BB id . The problem is that i cant access email anymore and i have forgotten my password .

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM blocked

Hello Amanda1410

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you have forgotten the BlackBerry ID password then reset it, Check this Knowledge Base :

KB26361  : How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

You'll be better off waiting for Orange to work with you directly They'll ask some security questions and verify the device serial numbers match your account.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB05026 How to locate the PIN, IMEI number, ESN, or MEID number on the BlackBerry smartphone

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Orange Mauritius

Thnak you for sending me this , actually i have already tried this option but while resetting the passwording they are sending a new password to my email add with which i have used to register . I cannot access this particular mail anymore . Thus i cannot log in

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Amanda1410 wrote:

Thnak you for sending me this , actually i have already tried this option but while resetting the passwording they are sending a new password to my email add with which i have used to register . I cannot access this particular mail anymore . Thus i cannot log in

Hi Amanda1410

Sorry why are you unable to access the email have you used an host email like blackberry.net account as your BlackBerry ID, Check those Knowledge base :

• KB28111 :Unable to reset BlackBerry ID password when using a BlackBerry hosted email address
  • KB28232 :BlackBerry ID reset email is not being delivered to the associated mailbox

But if it fails I you have to reset your device and start all over again using a valid Email address which you can access through Desktop.If you have a backup then you can restore your data back on your device.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.