Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

BBM connected apps will not connect to BBM

Hi, I just got a 9930 and BBM is working fine however none of my BBM connected apps can connect to BBM. They (wikitude, BeepUs, Poynt, ScoreMobile, Etc) are still in the pending status after more than 24 hrs and every time I try to connect them it says the server is unavailable and to try again later. Does anyone have any idea how I can resolve this issue? I never had this problem with my 9650 and I really love the 9930 so I need to get these to work asap. Thanks all for your anticipated help and have a very happy new year.

B
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM connected apps will not connect to BBM

Start with a battery pull.  With your phone powered on, remove your battery then replace it.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

I have tried that more than a few times since I got the device but tried once again after your note just to ensure I wasn't missing something. Still doesn't work. When I got this device I used switch devices in DM and it moved most of my apps over. I have removed and reinstalled some of them to ensure they are compatible but could it possibly be that my BBM (beta zone version) could be the cause of this? Should I remove BBM and reinstall from app world?
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Most definitely, yes!  It certainly can't hurt and it helps to try everything.

Post back with your results.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank BillJ. I reinstalled BBM and a few of the apps that hadn't been freshly installed and all is working great now. I appreciate your help and hope that you have a wonderful New Years Eve and New Year to come.