Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9850
My Carrier: STC - Saudi Arabia

BBM contacts pictures won't show, BB Torch 9850 [RECENT]

Hi there,

I bought a new Blackberry Torch 9850 a about a week ago, during the time where RIM had issues with the Blackberry service, and I backed up all data from my old Blackberry Torch 9800 to my Mac, and restored it all to the 9850. When I did, I tried registering and it didn't work for a day or two, then it started working. My contacts had to all be re-invited at first. And their pictures weren't showing.

Now, the service is working fine, so I decided to restore all my contacts again. I put in my SIM card and registered again, and it all seemed to work fine. But contact pictures wouldn't show. I added myself on BBM, and not even my photo nor status was showing. To others, my picture and status are that of my old phone, and wouldn't change to whatever picture or status I put.

Question is, what can I do to get the pictures to show up? How can I get the Blackberry Torch 9850 to work with me as well as the old one did?