Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve??
My Carrier: t mobile

BBM credit

Hello,

Please forgive the lack of knowledge on terminology, the phone is my daughters and I have never used a blackberry before. 

We have been buying the internet/bbm each month by topping up her phone with £5 and then sending a text, what I am wondering is if we have to wait until it runs out before buying it? it was last bought on the 29th of jan, but what would happen if we put credit on her phone now and sent the text to buy it, would it reset and start from now or would it add another months usage onto it?

Thanks

Solutions: 6,376
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BBM credit

You need to contact Tmobile and ask that questions, that's who your buying the credit from.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: blackberry curve
My Carrier: o2

how do you send the 5 pounds of? how and were im on o2? i have done every thing, please reply some one.

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 3G
My Carrier: T-Mobile

It'd be very understandable that if you top up let's say £10 and send two text's that you will end up with 2months of blackberry messenger subscription, but now I don't know if its stackable like if you top up £10 that it will only give you one month, but what you can do is top-up enough credit (that won't be used) let's say unused credit? That can be saved for when the next month is due, and instanly do it. Another few choices are deals, buts that's something you negotiate with you're service provider you can also try direct debit (its not recommended) but it does save some hassle. I hope this helped in somewhat way?