Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: 3 (Three-UK)

Re: BBM download, Now can't sign into BB ID????? Can't use BBM

Restore from a previous backup through BlackBerry protect.
Good Luck!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to like someone's post if it was useful!
Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10 -SQ100-3
My Carrier: Fido (Rogers.com)

oh boy!  Can't sign into BB protect.  So I deleted BBM.  Still no working BBID.   Then I went to desktop software and restored.  No BBM and no BB ID working.

BB ID works on my playbook but I can't get into my phone at app world my world.  I can't get into App world on my phone without a BB ID.  

So now I don't have BBM either.   Don't know what to do.  Restore should have worked but I noticed the new apps I download are still there.  Everything is working except BBID and of course now no BBM, no BB protect, no App world.  I did everything the posts suggested in that I followed instructions for reset  .   pull battery , took out sim card, tried to sign into BBID, then pulled battery , restart and tried to sign into BB ID again.   Same thing "unable to sign into BB ID account"  I am so frustrated.

DON'T THINK!!!! LOOK!
Regular Contributor

Did you have any other backups saved on BlackBerry Desktop Software? If so did you try any of them?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regular Contributor

I did a restore from a backup in early November.  Before I upgraded my BBM.  Still can't sign in to BB ID or  app world with phone.   Downloaded a link to my email to download BBM again but when I try I have to sign into BB ID so it won't let me.  

DON'T THINK!!!! LOOK!
Regular Contributor

Okay Here's a link to download BBM 6: http://www.4shared.com/rar/v1B1fL27/blackberry_messenger_62044.html
You will need to extract it to your blackberry.
Regular Contributor

extract to my BB?!  I will try!

DON'T THINK!!!! LOOK!
Regular Contributor

Instructions: Use 7 zip to extract and select extract to, and extract it to your sd card, on your BlackBerry go to file explorer and open the files you extracted. Hope this helps!
Regular Contributor

OMG   i sent link to my email.  I picked up my phone and both email accounts gone!!  What is happening.   I went to set-up to look at email accounts and it wants me to sign into BBID.  I used my email not an hour ago.  This is crazy!  

DON'T THINK!!!! LOOK!
Regular Contributor

I can't extract it.  I have no email accounts on my phone now.    This BBID thing is really doing a number on my phone.  Upgrading BBM triggered it.   Should I just return the phone?  I didn't do anything wrong......this should not be happening.     I can still use BBID on my playbook...but why?

DON'T THINK!!!! LOOK!
Regular Contributor

Take it back to your carrier which supplied you your phone ot take it to a phone repair shop.
Good Luck!