Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 4168161697

BBM for PC and MAC

I don't know whether this is the correct place to post this but hopefully someone at BB will hear. Or, can someone forward this to the proper forum, that would be much appreciated. 

I'm a university student in Toronto, majoring in finance, and have had a BB since the trackwheel. Needless to say I love your products. Currently, I own the Z10. 

I saw posts of BBM Fuse and BBM Blend, and truthfully, it is an amazing idea.

I've showed it to my friends whom are IOS and Android users, and they all would make BBM their number 1 messaging app or even make the switch to BB if they had this available. 

Students want this capability.

I'm not claiming that I know anything about programming and software development, or what privacy aggreements are needed to create an application on a Mac or PC, but can you guys please make an application just like BB Bridge for Mac and PC. 

I know third party apps like Bluestacks are out there. But I had to create a new BB ID and add all of my contacts again. Inefficient. 

I'm telling you, students will love it! We're on our laptops all day anyway, and just the idea of having to pull out my phone to send a quick message is ineffecient. If we had the ability to do it right there, on our screen, it would be a great help. 

Again, I'm not too sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I just felt the need to post it somewhere.

Thanks.

-A

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: BBM for PC and MAC

Hello Brosie_65

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

Thanks for your comment and it is nice to know that you feel comfortable using yourblackberry and other BBM mainly the application of safe and reliable instant messaging. 

He has heard rumors and BBM may be available for PC or MAC at some future. 

This way there will need to be using some third-party program to use BBM. 

It's just a matter of time. 

If we think would ever imagine that BBM platform right now for Androi case and iOS. 
They also work hard for the BBM is supported for Android 2.3 

And soon it may now be in Windows Phone. 

Finally could be for PC and MAC anything is possible and that takes hard work to BBM isBlackBerry platform.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution