Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

BBM help

Hey,

So I got my torch a couple of months ago but haven't really gotten into bbm till recently.  I noticed when my friend uses bbm on her curve there is a little D above the check mark next to the message when its been delivered and then a R when it was read.  I don't have that on mine.  Is this because I have os 6.0 and she doesn't or does ATT not support that or something? Any help/explanation would be appriciated.

thanks

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BBM help

The "D" and the "R" (for read) are used on the Torch in BBM. 

If you're sending text messages you may or may not get the "D."  This depends on the carrier.  Text messages look very similar to BBM except they have a small phone icon next to them and in the conversation there is a red border.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!