Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Mtn

BBM issue, HELP PLEASE!

Hello.

HELP!!!

A friend in my bbm apparently recieved a bb message from (me) yestetday which i did not send. To verify his claim, he took a picture of our chat on his phone that showed the message he recieved from me. I also took a picture of our chat on my phone, and sent to him to show that i did not send the message.

No one has access to my phone except me, and no one has or knows my device password.

I would like to know the cause of this. How is it possible to recieve a bbm from someone's phone without the owner of the phone sending the message(in fact, i was sleeping, my phone under my pillow, and i was alone, when my friend called me to talk about the message he recieved on his bbm from me!)

Thank you.

Solutions: 6,376
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BBM issue, HELP PLEASE!

If your friend replies to that specific message from this other "you", does the message come to your device?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Mtn

Re: BBM issue, HELP PLEASE!

Yes, we continued talking with same bbm and i recieved his message, and he recieved mine.

It was just that one bbm. And i will rili like to know what happened.