Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Etisalat

BBM lost !

Dear Sir , 

i tried upgrading the BBM to version 7 from version 6 , and i lost my blackberry messenger , 

now i cnt get the blackberry messenger from aap world as it says "unavailable for this device "

KIndly help me out with this ASAP . 

awaiting your advise .

Thanks & regards Nashi .

My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: du

Re: BBM lost !

hmmm, Dear nashi, try, using secuirty wipe,

options>secuirty>secuirty wipe.

Hope this hepls XD

Contributor
My Device: Torch 2010
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks ,I have the same prob!!

New Contributor

I tried that a Thousand times , i tried installing via desk top manager , 

only version i got was version 5 , Now I cant remove it nor Delete it . 

totally blown up Smiley Sad 

is there any way to download the installation file  via browser other than app world  ? 

Regular Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: 3 (Three-UK)

Hi Nashi, and welcome to the Forum!
What OS do you have on your BlackBerry?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to like someone's post if it was useful!
Regular Contributor

You can check it by going to Options-->About from there it will show the OS version, it is about 3 lines down.
Hope this Helps!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Contributor

Dear Sir

it shows 6.0 Bundle 2475 ( v6.0.0.542 Plat form 6.6.0.207 )

and if I go to application management I can find the BB messenger version as 5.0.2.12 . 

Will i be ever able to get this mess solved ? 

Awaiting your advise . 

Regular Contributor

Okay, BBM 7 is available for your BlackBerry device. So there shouldn't be a problem with it.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd suggest waiting for the next update. This will fix any problems or bugs. (BBM 7.1 or 7.0.1)