Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 8520
My Carrier: fido

Re: BBM not sending messages

how do send service books?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

The instructions are in post 2 of this thread...scroll up and read.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: curve
My Carrier: bhargav

can you explain point 2 ?? thanx

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

bhargavrox wrote:

can you explain point 2 ?? thanx

The intent of item 2 in that post is to resend the Service Books to your BlackBerry. Service Books are what enable services on your Blackberry, and your carrier delivers those to your BlackBerry. If they become corrupt, lost, or something else goes wrong, resending them can sometimes cure the problems you may be having. The instructions in the linked KB provide various methods for resending the Service Books to your BlackBerry.

Hope that helps!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8250
My Carrier: o2

I have tried everything you said and it still won't send this is the first time it has happened and its really annoying ?
Hall of Famer III

lilcriminal wrote:
I have tried everything you said and it still won't send this is the first time it has happened and its really annoying ?

Given the number of posts in this thread, it's rather difficult to know which one you are speaking of. But, if you are speaking of post 2, then what about the final thing...contacting your mobile service provider for formal support? Since you say you "tried everything", how did that work out?

Thanks and let us know!

New Contributor

Well I can't contact them as I have no way of calling but have tried , uninstalling , re installing , taking bat out , sending servace books , regestering nothing has worked Smiley Sad
Hall of Famer III

You can't contact O2? That's rather unusual...but, only they have access to their systems to determine why your device isn't properly communicating with their network. No one here, in this user-to-user community, has any such system access.

New Contributor

Yeh the customer advice servace you have to have credit to call , I can only contact them by top up but you don't get advice that way ?
Hall of Famer III

Ummm...what? I'm not sure I understand that. But it is quite odd to not be able to contact the company you pay for your services for issues related to them not delivering those services you pay them for. Quite odd indeed. I've never heard of such a support contract...but, again, as a user-to-user community, all we can do is advise...we can't look at the O2 systems and determine why their system isn't delivering the services you are paying them for. Only they can do that. You seem to be at an impasse...I would advise that you ring up O2 again and insist that they provide you with support for the services you pay them for. Just do know that there is no alternative here...

Good luck!