Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Orange

BBM not working after restore

Basically, I had the curve 8520 and upgraded to the 9320 today. Everything was fine and BBM was working normally as I added a few people from my old BBM. Last night, with the old phone, I backed up the data onto my computer so that I could later restore my contacts and memos onto my new phone. So I just did that, and I restored all my old contact numbers and my memos onto my new phone. However, I accidentally restored BBM and when I opened it, every single one of my old contacts is on it and my old screen name etc are all there, the only thing that's different is my new pin. The problem is that none of my BBM messages are going through nor being received. I tried deleting everyone and attempted to add a few people back but they aren't getting the invite. They've tried adding me too but it's just the same - no invite. I don't know what I've done! There's no way to get my BBM back to the way it was before the restore, so what should I do? I'm with Orange so should I take the phone to one of their stores and have them take a look at it?