Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

BBM problem

I'm not able to use BBM with anyone who leaves Canada,

I'm still in Canada, and when people here go on vacation, they are not able to contact me and i'm not able to contact them, however they can do so with others.

And anyone I know located in Dubai, Romania, Qatar, Jordan, Pakistan and many other countries are not able to contact me, but they are able to with everyone else.

Contacted my carrier and they keep telling me it's a problem with their Network which is no longer an option because it's not possible that EVERYONE's phone is messed up EXCEPT mine !

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BBM problem

If you're having problems with that, I'd suggest trying to reregister your device on the BlackBerry network and resend your service books.  You can also ask your friends from out of the country to do the same.  You can do this by going to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Tables, press the BB Menu button and select Register Now.  Next, to resend your service books, go to your Email Settings app, log in if required, press the BB Menu button and select Service Books, then send your service books.

If that still doesn't work, who is your carrier, and what OS version and BBM version are you on?  You can find the OS version under Options > About and you can find the BBM version by going to Options > Applications, or by opening BBM, press the BB menu button and select Options, press the BB Menu button and select About BlackBerry Messenger.

I hope that helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!