Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

BBM's in Korean

I have a blackberry bold 9700 that i bought in the US, some of my friends are blackberry users in korea. i cant read the korean text they send me in BBMs. i have tried downloading the axis indonesia software and the sk telecom software (which i think are the same thing??) but after the whole installation process is over, nothing else really happens. where do i get the korean language software? can somebody walk me through the process? any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you!!!

Retired
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: rogers

Re: BBM's in Korean

Language support is determined by your carrier. Where you are using a device that is either unlocked or is roaming you might not be able to install a Korean language pack. If your device is unlocked, you will need to install the device software package for the carrier who sells the BlackBerry you have. If you are roaming you will need to download your carriers software.

Below is an article that explains how to install language packs to your BlackBerry Smartphone.

How to obtain language packs for BlackBerry smartphones - KB13067

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB13067

Hope this helps.