Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9360
My Carrier: orange

BBM v 7.0 is unavailable

Loading v 7.0 of BBM has crashed BBM which no longer operates and cant be uninstalled

Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: BBM v 7.0 is unavailable

Hi Mcmartini,

Welcome to the Blackberry Forum... :-)

Have you tried battery pull restart of ur BB...??? if u havent, then switch off ur BB n then take out the batter n again reinsert the batter after say 10 seconds n let ur BB restart...this might solve the issue...

Good Luck...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up...
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

mcmartini wrote:

Loading v 7.0 of BBM has crashed BBM which no longer operates and cant be uninstalled

Hi mcmartini

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

On your Homescreen go Options > Device > Application Management > Scroll download to BlackBerry Messenger highlight it press the menu key then delete . Can you delete it this way ?

If yes Reboot your device by removing the battery and then re-insert it back.After reboot from your BlackBerry Browser browse to www.blackberry.com/bbm  and download BlackBerry Messenger.See if you are able to do that.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: swasta

Hallo, I'm install bbm v7, but can not connect with server, share the problem solving, thanks
Elite II

alizumri wrote:
Hallo, I'm install bbm v7, but can not connect with server, share the problem solving, thanks

Hi alizumri

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

What is your device Model and OS installed and who is your Carrier or wireless service provider ? If possible give us some details regarding your problem .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

Hallo, my device cruve 9330, and OS6, we use carries XLprovider from Indonesia ( its version must use wifi ? )
New Contributor

Its my device ‎​Øκξ♈.....  Øκξ♈.....  ? The messege " can not instal BBM, not conected with server "
Elite II

alizumri wrote:
( its version must use wifi ? )

Hi alizumri

This newer  ver. BBM 7 offer voice call over Wi - Fi , to use this feature both user on both end should be connected to wi - fi , and everything else worked over your cellular data as before.

alizumri wrote :

Its my device ‎Øκξ♈.....  Øκξ♈.....  ? The messege " can not instal BBM, not conected with server "

Your device seem OK and meet the requirement for BB7 which works on a device running OS 6 or above .Have you tried to Install BBM7 using the method suggested above ? Are you able to use other sevices of BlackBerry like FaceBook for BlackBerry ,BlackBerry Protect ,twitter etc. ?  

New Contributor

Yes we use facebook and twitter for blackbeRry, the messege in display " can not connect with BBM server " what the meaning ?
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

I don't think you are subscribed to a Blackberry Data Plan. Are you?

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter