Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: curve 8520

BBM wont send messages

when on blackberry messenger my messages will not send, after recognizing that a tick and a D or R appears indicating the message are delivered or read, happened when my bbm was working. i have now noticed that this does not happen. My messages just have a tick and are not being sent!! anyone help?
Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BBM wont send messages

Actually, if they have the tick, that means that they were successfully sent from your phone.  If they are not showing a D or an R after, that means that the messages have not been recieved by the recipient's phone.  So your messages may be stuck on the server pending delivery, or your friends who you are trying to communicate with may be in an area with no reception (or their BlackBerry devices have been turned off).  If you have been able to confirm that your friends' phones are on and should be able to receive the messages (i.e. their data is working), then please post again to let us know.  It may indicate a server related issue that RIM may need to address.

For reference:

Check Mark = Successfully sent from your phone to the BlackBerry network

D = Delivered to the recipient's device

R = Read by the recipient

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: brightstar

Re: BBM wont send messages

hello,i just want to inform that my bbm still not working. my message just have a tick . so , what should i do now ?