Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: t mobile

BBM

I have recently changed contract and my new contract apparently does not support BBM, so i tried to text MONTHBB to T mobile to get BIS, but i received a text saying 'Sorry, due to a technical problem your request has not been processed.' so i was wondering if i can buy BIS in store or if anyone knows why i am receiving this text, Thanks.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM

Hello RyanGCFC

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

BlackBerry Data Services BIS or BIackBerry Internet Services are those services which our Carrier or Wireless Service provider activate in our Account. Best way is to give a call rather then SMS to your Carrier T Mobile , they will let you know the exact procedure and the Correct plan as per as your need .

So Call your Carrier T Mobile.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply, do you know the number for the service, as when i tried to ring up T-Mobile they said 'Calls to this network are not being connected.'

New Contributor

Thanks for the reply, do you know the number for the service, as when i tried to ring up T-Mobile they said 'Calls to this network are not being connected.'

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello RyanGCFC

You don't have any T - Mobile Customer Support number ? If you have any previous bills of T-Mobile  you can check it for any support number. Or go and Contact your Carrier directly to know the various plans they can offer.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.