Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: o2

BBM

My daughters bbm hasn't worked for two days now and the phone is only a month old. Can anyone help me please. Thankyou. Debbie
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM

What error message(s) are you getting or what about it is not working?

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

No error message. Won't go on internet or load bbm
Elite II

Okay. Always start with a battery pull. Remove your battery while your phone is powered on then replace it a few seconds later.

Try that and post back with your results.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Lol. Still nothing but thanks for trying

Can't even get on to Facebook now lol x
Elite II

If the battery pull didn't work and you now can't load Facebook as well, there's a good chance that the issue is with your carrier. I suggest giving them a ring to see if it's anything on their end. If not, post back and we'll look at other options.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

There are 5 off us in the house on o2 but the blackberry is the only one with the issue x
Elite II

If that's the case, try uninstalling each app that is not working then reinstalling them again. If you don't want to go through with that, reloading your OS is quite often effective, though I'm not sure if that would be the issue in this case. Nonetheless, whenever I have more than one issue happening at once (which isn't often, thank goodness), I reload my OS. If you wish to take this route, you do it by plugging your phone in to your PC and opening BlackBerry Desktop Software. You then click Device at the top of the software then Restore.

Please keep us up to date on any progress you make.  Smiley Happy

Thankyou so so much but we don't have a pc so will take it over to o2 tomorrow and will let you know the outcome if you don't mind . Again many many thanks x