Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM7 unavailable for my device

hitesh3182 wrote:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!msg/blackberry-india/9Efuz93HyTA/eeR0H7dXfc4J

Those are Invalid links.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: etisalat-

Hi,

i have 9900 with os 7.1, still shows bbm7 unavaliable for this device............

kindly help me

Thanks

Elite II

mfichadia wrote:

Hi,

i have 9900 with os 7.1, still shows bbm7 unavaliable for this device............

kindly help me

Hi mfichadia

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Where are you located ? Please check this Catalog page and be sure if your country is in supported countries where BBM7 is available .http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729/?lang=en .

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Carrier: N/A

this is a lot of **bleep**, I have a 9900, I'm in Portugal, I have a friend that has it in the same contry and carrier he has it working and I dont. Seems to me that blackberry is spending to much time and resorces in blackberry 10, forgeting the current customers hat pay to have a proper qwerty phone. A few more days? February 2013!! I'm extremely disapointed.

Elite II

albuquerque wrote:

this is a lot of **bleep**, I have a 9900, I'm in Portugal, I have a friend that has it in the same contry and carrier he has it working and I dont. Seems to me that blackberry is spending to much time and resorces in blackberry 10, forgeting the current customers hat pay to have a proper qwerty phone. A few more days? February 2013!! I'm extremely disapointed.

Hi albuquerque

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

What is not working on your device ? Is it BBM7 or something..  Regarding BBM7 , I can see Portugal is in supported Country list .So where you're having problem ? 

New Contributor
My Carrier: N/A

Yes I cant update my bbm to 7. Is not 'avaiable' for my device (9900). To be honest this is the most expensive blackberry that I've had and is the most disaponting. The camera has is own will somethimes focus sometimes dont, it rings sometimes others don't, I dont even want to talk about apps, because seems that someone just forgot to adapt apps for this phone. Thats at least sad for a 500 euro phone.