Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BIS email reconciliation - the problem goes on

i have two users with blackberry curves and use BIS to retrieve IMAP mail from our work email server. Deleting messages on the curve will delete from the server inbox. BUT deleting messages from the server inbox will not delete from the curve. This worked until January - our email administrators say nothing changed (promise). I have called and had issue escalated with Alltel (still Alltel, not Verizon yet) tech support. We use Tbird email desktop client and I've updated the delete immediately setting in the config editor. NOTHING works. The box is checked in BIS, email recon is on, mailbox and handheld is opted, doesn't work with either winner mailbox or handheld selected. Can anyone tell me they are successfully synchronizing deleted messages between server/curve and curve/server and what their settings are? I'm starting to configure the phones in my sleep and they still don't work when I wake up!!! Thanks.