Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9000
My Carrier: AIRCEL
Accepted Solution

BIS not re-connecting on AIRCEL

I bought a new BB bold 9000 a week ago and subscribed to one day BIS plan for Rs 14. I used it for one day smoothly. Registerd my device, setup up my email, browsed on internet and used various applications.

Then i did not use BIS for 2 days. After two days i again subscribed for 1 day BIS plan but nothing is working now. My network shows i am subscribed but the service status show BIS is not connected. I was thinkng of subscribing for a month for 399 but how will it work?? HELP!!

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: BIS not re-connecting on AIRCEL

Hi and welcome to the forums rishabh1991! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

Perhaps you need to register your device to the network again since the original one day plan had expired?

Happy to have you here! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor

Thanks for the introduction links these were very helpful

And how to register again?

Forums Veteran III

Hi again rishabh1991! Smiley Happy

Just register device as you did before or see this link. Register device to network

Let us know how it goes.

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor

i already did that. It says "registration message sent". Now what?

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

You may want to talk with your wireless carrier and, possibly, Blackberry. I am having problems synchronizing my calendar via Blackberry Internet Service, and after an hour on the phone, I learned it was caused by an outage between BIS and Google. This is not the same as your problem, but talking to your wireless carrier may save you some time and frustration. Good luck!

Forums Veteran III

[ Edited ]

If you did not receive a message on your device that says something like, "Your device has been registered with the wireless network" it might be worth a call to your carrier as ichabod has suggested. They may just push service books to your device, but at this point a call may be a good thing to do. 

Let us know how it goes.

IrwinII
New Contributor

Actually i received the message "your device has been registered" when i used BIS for the first time. I think i should to my carrier. Thanx for the help !