Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodacom
Accepted Solution

BLACKBERRY 9320 CONTACTS

Good evening

I have taken over my wife's Blackberry as she upgraded to a 9720.

My problem is that when i access contacts, it reflects her old contacts as well as mine and I just cannot delete her contact list.

I have gone into set-up and ander ID, only my user name is reflected. This applies to personalization and synchronization as well.

Please help!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BLACKBERRY 9320 CONTACTS

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please treat this as a sell/buy transaction, and complete all that is in this KB:

• KB05099 Steps to take before selling or after buying a previously owned BlackBerry smartphone

Given how intermingled this has become, it's entirely likely that one of you will need to wipe and rebuild EVERYTHING from scratch while the other will have to just remove the unwanted data that came from the other.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodacom

Thanks guys!

I deleted everything and reinstalled BB and everything is great! 

Thanks again

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

You are very welcome...enjoy!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................