Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: ETISALAT

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 - JVM ERROR 545: HELP PLEASE!! :(

hi,

can u help me as well. I have this jave error 545 came out on my screen. and when i click the reset button at the bottom it runs back on the power mode but it doesn't proceed successfully. It stops and go back to the error screen again. I read that it needs a simulator or something. I haven't heard it yet or use it. will i install it?how could I since my phone is not turning on. Please help! need it for my birthday next week

Super Contributor
My Device: *
My Carrier: No Carrier

Re: BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 - JVM ERROR 545: HELP PLEASE!! :(

Hello there you must do these things in order to get your problem solved but will be exact

1.     Since you have JVM Error so that you cannot able to back yur settings this means that you must loose all address book, calanders, Call logs every thing. Keep in mind. If  you ready for this then procced further but if think you can save your date then it is impossible.

2.     Download Desktop Manager from the blackberry side latest version is 6.1 for Windows and 2.1 for MAC, Apple users.

3.     Download the OS from the BB side. As for 9700 the OS is 6.0.

4.     Install the both OS software and Desktop Manager to your PC

5.     Connect your BB with your PC using cable this is must because in this stat you are unable to use bluetooth connection.

6.     Run desktop manager and install the OS on your BB

7.    Done now your handset will run like new.

Thanks and Regards

Muhammad Ehsan

IT Support Engineer

Ovex Technologies Pakistan

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I am getting the same error, I read on several other posts/blogs that I can fix this by reinstalling the OS, but my computer doesnt even detect when my bold is connected.

Exactly what my 9700 does is:

I get the blackberry load screen, and as the white bar loads, it will stop at approx 75% and the screen goes white and displays JVM Error 545 [Reset]

Please help! I miss my blackberry!!

Contributor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: airtel

hey, i have been using a 9700 simulator for some time now with no issues.

but recently, i have started getting JVM error:545, incompatable or currupt  file system.

i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the simulator, and even tried the repair option- no dice.

does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

i am using jde plugin 1.3 for ecclipse platform 3.6.1

9800 works perfectly...its just this 9700 that gives me problems :-(

it started approx 68 hours back(friday evening, 5:00 IST)

Contributor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: airtel

er-is this the wrong place to ask this question? it just struck me that questions on the simulator should be asked some place else...
My Device: 8130
My Carrier: Telus

Download jl_cmber online plug your phone in wipe it with this program then conect to blackberry desktop manager and install The OS on your phone DONOT try to put you data back on the phone from your back up file this is caused by a file corruption If you know how normally you can put just the contacts back on the phone and that's fine but I wouldn't put anything else back on from a back up or it will happen again
My Device: blackberry 9700
My Carrier: telkomsel

I've done that as you teach her ​​.. but the problem now is when I replace the sim card JVM 545 error will happen again .. what's the solution .. thank you