07-05-2011 06:46 AM
can u help me as well. I have this jave error 545 came out on my screen. and when i click the reset button at the bottom it runs back on the power mode but it doesn't proceed successfully. It stops and go back to the error screen again. I read that it needs a simulator or something. I haven't heard it yet or use it. will i install it?how could I since my phone is not turning on. Please help! need it for my birthday next week
07-05-2011 08:25 AM
Hello there you must do these things in order to get your problem solved but will be exact
1. Since you have JVM Error so that you cannot able to back yur settings this means that you must loose all address book, calanders, Call logs every thing. Keep in mind. If you ready for this then procced further but if think you can save your date then it is impossible.
2. Download Desktop Manager from the blackberry side latest version is 6.1 for Windows and 2.1 for MAC, Apple users.
3. Download the OS from the BB side. As for 9700 the OS is 6.0.
4. Install the both OS software and Desktop Manager to your PC
5. Connect your BB with your PC using cable this is must because in this stat you are unable to use bluetooth connection.
6. Run desktop manager and install the OS on your BB
7. Done now your handset will run like new.
Thanks and Regards
IT Support Engineer
Ovex Technologies Pakistan
08-16-2011 01:50 PM
I am getting the same error, I read on several other posts/blogs that I can fix this by reinstalling the OS, but my computer doesnt even detect when my bold is connected.
Exactly what my 9700 does is:
I get the blackberry load screen, and as the white bar loads, it will stop at approx 75% and the screen goes white and displays JVM Error 545 [Reset]
Please help! I miss my blackberry!!
12-26-2011 07:31 AM
hey, i have been using a 9700 simulator for some time now with no issues.
but recently, i have started getting JVM error:545, incompatable or currupt file system.
i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the simulator, and even tried the repair option- no dice.
does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?
i am using jde plugin 1.3 for ecclipse platform 3.6.1
9800 works perfectly...its just this 9700 that gives me problems :-(
it started approx 68 hours back(friday evening, 5:00 IST)
01-05-2012 02:32 AM
04-09-2012 01:03 PM