Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Bricked 9930, Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: BTC

Re: BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 WILL '''NOT''' TURN ON------PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP--------

I have an account with BTC (Bahamas) hence I bought it amazon
Solutions: 6,421
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 WILL '''NOT''' TURN ON------PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP--------

Nope.

You need to go through Amazon.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: none

Kill process even dose not work.. anything else we can do?

You can try the process described here
http://bit.ly/uAAcli

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Well, it is confirmed -at least for me-, the only solution is replaceing the handset. I have finally recieved a call from the dealer confirming that the device is not working and must be replaced!!

Good job Blackberry!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

I'm actually in a worst situation because I purchased my 9930 from amazon and the warranty isn't being honored. So I just threw away $600 in the recession lol

wonda242 wrote:
I'm actually in a worst situation because I purchased my 9930 from amazon and the warranty isn't being honored. So I just threw away $600 in the recession lol

Why won't Amazon honor the warranty?

Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor

Because they claimed that it's not their problem and I've sent tons of links to explain to them that this is a factory glitch, but they are still not hearing it

Wow, I hope people learn a lesson about buying from Amazon then.

Tell me, the device you purchased, was brand new in the box, what mobile provider is branded on the device?

Also, On the homescreen, press and hold down the ALT key, and type these letter:  EACE

That will bring up the Help Me screen, what the is the vendor ID there?

Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Base

just a little bit more patience, i am still believing in the official press statement from rim 19 nov.

if a dealer accept a return and switch policy due waranty, they have to follow the rights of the customer by swapping the device with a new one. but nevertheless could they know before rim that this brick issue isnt fixable...

i will wait with my three bricks for a solution...after three months waiting i've kinda lost the hurry if you know what i mean , for now it's me and my good old bold 9000 against the world :d