Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: at&t

BLACKBERRY TORCH 9810 AT&T OS 7

Hi, I have a blackberry Torch 9810 from AT&T OS 7.0 which I have purchased on Ebay. I got the phone a couple of days ago so everything was fine with it till I started to update the phone. Well to make a long history short my phone Internet crashes all the time, When I really need to place a call the phone freezes and says "call failed". When I receive Broadcast form my contacts I get those BC in black color letters instead of purple. But the most aggravated situation is that I have pulled the battery out too many times to fix the problem and problem still continues,. I have wiped the phone´s OS with BBSak to have it reload with BBSAK and also try with DM, I have Updated/downgraded this phone, I have done so many things to this freaking phone that I think the last thing I will do to it is smash it against the wall. I will highly appreciate if someone can help me with this issue. I was wondering if this phone was reported Stolen/ Lost / Blacklisted is there any app that its actually making this conflict perhaps the phone´s transmitter/antenna.. Any body pleaseeeee!!