Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Fro
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

BLackberry Flip SMS texting trouble :(

Hi i have a question about the SMS texting.  I recently bought a plan for the sms text for 400 a month for 5 dollars.  And for a while i have been able to text fine and recieve texts.  But last week friday for some reason whenever i send a text it would show the text as "pending" and it will never actually send the text.  Also apparently i am unable to recieve texts as well.  Anyone know what is going on?

Oh and its on a t-mobile plan

Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: BLackberry Flip SMS texting trouble :(

go to Options>advanced options> host routing table and push menu and choose resgiter now. try text and test.

have you made any changes since it stopped working? also go to Options>advanced options>service book and look for entry that goes by TMO/SMS something, if its present verify it got  a chek mark in front of it.

Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.
Fro
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks you so much that fixed it!

This is a very good forum keep it up!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000

I just purchased my new BBB and @ 1st my SMS was great and now friends tell me that when they receive my SMS there's always symbols in between each ltr. Now do I fix this problem
Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 8310
My Carrier: AT & T

Hi, I'm having problems with txt sms, I read you posting, I have a question what about if you don't have TMO/SMS on the service book, how can i correct that.?

Thank you in advance